Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to my mother and all you other mothers out there. I have to say I had a pretty good day. Cole made me a mug and gave me some tea that his preschool put together. Riley let me sleep in and he got up with the kids. He went to the store first thing and got me a hanging flower plant just like I asked for and then came back and made me breakfast. He did a bunch of yard work and I just relaxed most of the day. I had planned on finishing Twilight, but I just couldn't stand it and stayed up until 12:30 Saturday night to finish it. I can't wait to get started on the second one.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck reading. They are very addictive. I just finished the third one. Hopefully I get to start the fourth one soon. Have you watched the movie yet?
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete