Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Party



So one of Cole's preschool friends has his birthday party this weekend and the kids got to dress up as their favorite superhero. Thank goodness Cole was spiderman for Halloween. It was the biggest birthday party for a five year old I've ever been too. They had a huge bouncy house that all the kids loved and enough food for an army. Too bad my son had to throw a fit when it was time to go. He apparently wasn't ready and I got to carry him out kicking and screaming infront of everybody. I was a little mortified, especially since he goes to school with a bunch of the kids that were there. I'm sure all the moms were either laughing at the situation because they've been there themselves or talking about me behind my back. Either way, Cole got a spanking when we got to the car and a nap when we got home.

1 comment:

  1. Been there done that...I know how you feel. And the same thing happens to Dallon when we get home.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete