Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

So yesterday was Cole's 4th birthday. He had a great day. He got to take cupcakes to preschool and got special treatment at school that day. He got to wear a special star sticker and be first in line for the day. He got pretty spoiled. My parents got him a spiderman scooter that he's been riding all over the house. He also got a WWII tank with some little guns that he loves. I'll post pictures this weekend after his birthday party with his little friends.

So being 4 is pretty cool. He's in preschool three days a week. He loves doing school work, can write his name, knows all his ABC's, and can count to 10. He's a pretty good big brother and is trying to teach Finn everything he knows. If only he could get him to go bear hunting with him. He told my mom on the phone yesterday that he was growing up and when I asked him for a kiss before I left preschool yesterday, he looked right at me and said "no thank you mom"!!! I wasn't quite ready for that.

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Cole and Stephanie.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Little Wilkins Boys--
    You are getting BIG, Mr. Cole. and Mr. Finn, too. Hope to get to see you this weekend, but Papa is leaving to go back to Alaska, and he has some shopping he has to do before he flys. We might stop at Cottonwood. Just maybe. Lots of Love!!!
    Papa & Nannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wilkins Boys--
    Just saying hello, I like your blog. You are both growing so much. Papa is leaving for Alaska, so I'm not sure we'll get to see you this weekend, unless we stop at Cottonwood. Just not sure, though. Love you Lots!!!
    Nannie & Papa

    ReplyDelete