Thursday, November 5, 2009

Catching up!!!

To all my fellow bloggers and blog followers (yes that is you Maria and Nicole), I am so sorry for neglecting my blog. The last three months have been extremely busy for the Wilkins household. So we've got some catching up to do. What's been going on with us:

Riley has been hard at work with his apprenticeship with Avista. He had the summer off but now is busy back at school on some Saturdays and some evenings during the week. He's been working out of town a lot lately, so he's only been home on the weekends. He just took a huge vacation and went to hunting camp with my brother-in-law Rod and his friend Mike. Although they had a great time hunting, Riley still has yet to get an elk or deer. I'm sure he's postponing shooting something so he can still go out every weekend until hunting season is over :)

As for me, I've been busy being a mom and working. I work about 37 hours a week at Lake City Surgeons and the other 131 hours a week being a mom. I got to take a trip to Seattle about a month or so ago for work. It was a great conference and I also got to go to a Seattle Mariner's game while I was there. First time for me in Safeco Stadium, so it was pretty exciting.

Well, Cole's been busy being a 4.5 year old. He's back in preschool for his second year. He's so much more outgoing this year and is learing lots. Although there are some things I wish he wouldn't learn. We've been trying to work on our manners and not talking naughty(so hard for a little boy). He loves playing dress up and his favorite toys right now are his gun and knife(go figure).


Finley's busy doing what 1.5 year olds do. He loves trying to keep up with his big brother. He is my little monster that likes to run, and I mean run, from room to room destroying things, pulling things off shelves and out of cupboards. He rarely will sit down and play with them, just likes making a mess. He's just starting getting a little pickier about the foods he will eat and in the last week has actually started throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Not really sure how to react to that since Cole never through tantrums. Most of the time he's a pretty good little guy.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely mess! So when you figure out how to control the tantrums and what to do with them let me know. I sure could use some help. Thanks for updating. Love ya!!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures - I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete